FrienDB: Simple Social Media Networking Database
⭐️⭐️ CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APP IN ACTION ⭐️⭐️
FrienDB is a simple web application, simulating a social media service, running on Heroku with the Postgres add-on.
Our application contains:
- A home page, listing all users and posts with their content.
- Lists of users, posts, locations, and tags
- Individual pages for each user, displaying detailed information like birthdate, gender, name, and more!
- Individual pages for each post, showing timestamp, image (if any), text (if any), and its tags
- Options to search posts by location or tags
- Demo pages and explanations for the following database query types: Selection and projection, Join, Division, Aggregation, Nested Aggregation with Group-By, Delete, and Update
Made with: Node.js (Express), PostgreSQL, Pug templating hosted on Heroku with the Postgres add-on
This project was made for CPSC 304 2017W2: Introduction to Relational Databases.